Sweet Mixed-Fruit Sangria
For the best flavor, this sangria should be made well ahead of time. You can use any fresh fruits you’d like!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 8 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ can (12 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate
- ½ cup water
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ cup peach schnapps
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 bottles red wine
- 1 medium apple, cored and sliced
- 1 medium peach, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced
- 1 large lime, thinly sliced
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 4 cups ice
- In large pitcher, mix concentrate, water, sugar, schnapps, and lemon juice and stir until concentrate and sugar dissolve. Stir in wine, apple, peach, and orange and lime slices. Stir well, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, stir in the ginger ale. Add ice and serve immediately.