Sparkling Green Cocktail
The lime is a nice spike to the sweetness of the liqueur.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large can frozen limeade, partially thawed
- 1 can ice water
- Juice of 1 fresh lime
- 2 cups melon liqueur
- 1 cup Absolut Citron vodka
- 2 bottles club soda, 7Up, or Sprite
- 12 small mint sprigs
- 2 medium limes, sliced
- Mix limeade with 1 can of ice water in a large pitcher. Stir in lime juice, melon liqueur, vodka, and soda.
- Fill tall glasses with ice, mint and lime slices. Pour cocktail over ice and serve immediately.