Sheet Pan Mandarin Chicken
Ginger and mandarin oranges add a kick of zesty, citrus flavor to this quick and simple sheet pan chicken dinner.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 mandarin oranges, divided
- 1” ginger root, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6-inch ground black pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 pound Kroger Brand Sugar Snap Peas
- 4 green onions, cut into 2” pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, zest and juice of 1 mandarin orange, ginger, garlic, salt, pepper and chicken. Toss to combine.
- Slice remaining mandarin oranges into ¼” thick slices. Toss slices, peas and onions with chicken and marinade.
- On rimmed baking sheet, arrange chicken, mandarin slices and vegetables in single layer. Discard marinade.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.