Rosemary Cheese Crisps
Gluten-free and low-carb, these cheese crisps make a great snack or can stand in the place of croutons on a salad. If you want, you can add a pinch of cayenne pepper to give these crisps a little kick!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 tsp. fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine the cheese, rosemary, and pepper. Toss to mix then scoop the mixture with a tablespoon into mounds onto the prepared parchment, leaving at least 3 inches between each mound of cheese.
- Bake for 3 to 6 minutes, or until the cheese is golden around the edges and bubbling. Cool on the pan for 3 minutes, then transfer to a plate to cool.