Roasted Chicken Thighs with Balsamic Rosemary Roasted Grapes
Keep dinner simple and satisfying! This fall inspired sheet pan meal features tender chicken, roasted grapes and Brussels sprouts, finished with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 tablespoons Private Selection™ California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (about 2 lbs.) bone-in skin-on chicken thighs, trim excess skin and pat dry
- 2 cups red grapes, washed and removed from the stems
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- Private Selection™ Balsamic Glaze
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together oil, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Season chicken, grapes and Brussels sprouts with oil mixture.
- Spread in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until chicken reaches and internal temperature of 165°F.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Tip: For a crisper skin, sear chicken thighs, skin-side down, in a hot pan before roasting in the oven.