Raspberry Mint Kombucha Smash
Muddling fresh fruit and mint is an excellent start to a great cocktail or mocktail, like this one featuring kombucha.
Serves: 2Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 bottle (15.2 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Raspberry Hibiscus Kombucha
- 4 ounces lime sparkling water
- Divide raspberries and mint between two serving glasses. Using a muddler or the end of a wooden spoon, smash berries and mint.
- Top each with kombucha and sparkling water.
- Serve immediately.