Pumpkin French Toast with Almond Nog
Is there anything better than French toast in the morning? How about pumpkin spice French toast with subtle undertones of eggnog? This lactose-free recipe makes an amazingly festive breakfast that’s a treat for everyone at the table!
- 12 slices Texas toast
- 1 1⁄2 cups Silk® Almond Nog Pumpkin Spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
- 5 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Butter syrup, whipped cream and butter (optional)
- Whisk the eggs, nog, eggs, nutmeg and rum extract in a mixing bowl until blended.
- Dip the bread into the mixture, coating both sides.
- Place the bread on a buttered griddle and cook until the bottoms are golden brown, then flip and cook the opposite sides until golden brown.
- Remove from the griddle and top with syrup, butter or whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, serve and enjoy!