Pumpkin Ale Waffles
Pump up the breakfast table with this delicious pumpkin waffle recipe that will have the entire family asking for seconds!
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 cup Elysian Brewing Company® Night Owl Pumpkin Ale
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon to a bowl, stir until well combined.
- Divide the eggs between two separate bowls, egg whites in one, yolks in the other.
- In the yolk bowl, add the milk and pumpkin puree, stir until well combined. Add the melted butter and stir.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form, about 4 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the dry mixture and stir until just combined, don’t over mix. Add the ale and stir until combined. Gently fold in the egg whites.
- Spray waffle iron with butter flavored cooking spray. Cook waffles according to manufactures directions.