Plant-Based Grilled Burgers with Chile Lime Pineapple and Avocado
Sweet and spicy grilled pineapple and smashed avocado top a meatless patty to create the ultimate tropical-inspired plant-based burger.
Serves: 4Prep: 9 minutesCook: 6 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tsp. Simple Truth Organic™ Chile Lime Adobo Seasoning Blend, divided
- 1⁄2 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into ½” slices
- 4 Simple Truth™ Emerge Plant Based Meatless Burgers
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns, lightly grilled
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mash together avocado and ½ teaspoon chile lime seasoning; set aside.
- Sprinkle remaining ½ teaspoon chile lime seasoning over pineapple slices.
- Oil grill grates. Place pineapple slices and meatless burgers on grill; cook 4 minutes. Flip and continue cooking 2-4 minutes or until internal temperature of burgers reaches 165°F and pineapple is caramelized.
- Serve meatless burgers on grilled buns with pineapple and smashed avocado.
- Refrigerate leftovers.