Peach and Cherry White Wine Slushies
Save to My Recipes
Cool off with a wine slushy that will give you a sweet treat while quenching your thirst.
Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutes
- 1 bottle (750 mL) white wine, divided
- 2 cups frozen peaches
- 3 cups ice cubes, divided
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cherries
- Fresh pieces of peaches and cherries for garnish
- Blend 2 cups of the white wine, the peaches and 2 cups of ice cubes in a blender.
- Pour evenly into four glasses.
- Blend 1 cup of white wine, the cherries and 1 cup of ice cubes.
- Pour it over the peach mixture.
- Serve with fresh pieces of peaches and cherry.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers.