For a refreshing alternative to the classic margarita, try this simple, yet thirst-quenching, Mexican paloma.
Serves: 1Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 ounces añejo tequila
- 2 ounces ruby red or pink grapefruit juice
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces club soda
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Grapefruit slice, for garnish
- In highball glass filled with cubed ice, pour in tequila, grapefruit juice and simple syrup.
- Stir with bar spoon to incorporate. Top with soda.
- Stir once more with bar spoon.
- Garnish with rosemary sprig and grapefruit slice.