Massaged Kale Salad with Pomegranate Seeds
Massaging sturdy kale helps tenderize the tougher leaves and will enhance your salad. This dish can also be made up to 24 hours in advance to save time the day of your party.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bag kale
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds, plus more to garnish
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more to garnish
- In a large bowl, add mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Whisk together with a fork.
- Remove any stems from the kale and tear large pieces into smaller ones. Add kale to the bowl. Using your fingers, gently massage dressing into kale until wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add pomegranate seeds and Parmesan cheese, tossing to combine. Top with more of each to garnish.