Loaded Grilled Cauliflower
An inventive spin on loaded potato skins, these cauliflower “steaks” are a meal in themselves!
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 head cauliflower, trimmed
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, sliced and seeds removed if desired
- 2 slices Bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- Coat grill grate with cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Slice cauliflower vertically into ¾” steaks, letting extra florets fall to cutting board. Reserve florets for later use.
- Brush both sides of each steak with oil. Place on grill; grill 3 minutes. Turn each steak over; top each evenly with cheese, onions, jalapeño and bacon. Cover grill; grill 4 minutes longer until toppings are heated through, cheese is melted and cauliflower is fork-tender.