Keto Hot Chocolate
With its luscious, ultra-rich flavor, you’d never guess this hot chocolate is keto friendly. Sip it by the fire for optimum enjoyment.
Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons erythritol sweetener
- 2 1⁄2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, for serving
- In saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together cocoa powder, erythritol sweetener and about ½ cup almond milk until smooth. Stir in remaining almond milk and cream. Stir until hot.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Serve with whipped cream and refrigerate leftovers.