Jumbo Fudge Brownies
Indulge in these fudgy, chocolate-filled, gooey brownies that are sure to satisfy all cravings. Anyone who loves chocolate will adore these delectable Jumbo Fudge Brownies.
Serves: 9Prep: 40 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped and divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Espresso Ground Coffee
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Fresh fruit, to serve
- Ice cream, to serve
- Caramel, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8”x8” baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a double boiler, melt the butter and 12 ounces chopped chocolate over low heat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until pale and thick. Add the vanilla and espresso powder, beat until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt. Beat in the melted chocolate at medium speed. Fold in the dark chocolate chunks.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan and bake 45-50 minutes, until edges are set. Allow to cool completely.
- In a double boiler, melt 4 ounces chopped chocolate until just melted and add the cream. Stir until smooth, then pour over cooled brownies.
- Serve with fresh fruit, ice cream and caramel drizzle, if desired.