Instant Pot® Ranch Pulled Chicken Sandwiches
Keep partygoers happy with this quick-cooking recipe for tender pulled chicken!
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 3 pounds fresh chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 2 packets (1 oz. each) ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 12 burger buns, split and toasted if desired
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- Hot sauce or sriracha, if desired
- Place chicken in Instant Pot® insert, top with seasonings, butter and water. Twist lid to seal.
- Select MANUAL function and set timer to 10 minutes. Allow to naturally depressurize for 5 minutes then carefully use quick release.
- Shred chicken and toss with cooking liquid; add cream cheese and green onion. Stir to melt and combine.
- Allow pot to stay in KEEP WARM function.
- To assemble sandwiches, top buns with chicken, celery and hot sauce if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.