Honey Sriracha Sheet Pan Shrimp
Quick to thaw and easy to cook, shrimp makes a wonderful last-minute protein option for dinner. This sweet and spicy dish pairs the flavorful seafood with green beans and jasmine rice.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounces Simple Truth™ Peeled & Deveined Jumbo Raw Shrimp, thawed and patted dry
- 2 packets Simple Truth Organic™ Jasmine Rice, prepared according to package instructions
- Sliced lemons, if desired
- Preheat oven 425°F.
- On rimmed baking sheet, toss green beans with 1 tablespoon olive oil and ½ teaspoon salt. Spread in even layer. Bake 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in mixing bowl, whisk together remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, honey, sriracha and garlic powder. Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Push green beans to one side of baking pan, place shrimp and lemon slices on other.
- Continue baking 8-10 minutes or until shrimp is pink and green beans are tender-crisp.
- Serve shrimp and green beans with hot jasmine rice.
- Refrigerate leftovers.