Grilled Vegetable Medley
You could also skewer these foods onto soaked bamboo or metal kabobs and grill for 3–5 minutes.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large red onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium yellow bell peppers, seeded and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- Combine all vegetables in large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and seasoning. Toss gently to coat.
- Place vegetables in a grill basket; close basket. Cook over medium direct heat for 7–10 minutes, turning basket frequently, until vegetables are tender. Top with fresh parsley and serve immediately, at room temperature, or cold.