Green Goodness Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary cocktails have a reputation for extreme garnishes. Don’t worry, a celery stick is fine, but if you want to add a few more ingredients, this recipe gives you directions to do so. This cocktail start with a jar of salsa verde for a flavorful green cocktail.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 lime wedge
- 4 stalks celery, with leaves
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced, plus 4 thin slices for garnish
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 2 jalapeño peppers, sliced lengthwise in half
- 4 wooden skewers, 5-6” long
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Kroger® Tomatillo Salsa Verde
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- Place seasoned salt on small plate. Run lime wedge around edges of 4 12-ounce glasses. Dip rims of glasses in seasoning. Place one celery stalk in each glass.
- Thread one thin cucumber slice, one cherry tomato and one jalapeño half on each of 4 skewer. Set aside.
- In a blender, blend the one cup cucumber slices and the remaining ingredients except ice on Medium speed 30 seconds to 1 minute or until well blended.
- Fill glasses with ice. Divide vodka mixture evenly among rimmed glasses. Set skewers over rims of each glass. Serve immediately.