Granola Cups with Yogurt
A little prep work for these tasty parfaits will make assembly a breeze during your Sunday brunch.
Serves: 12Prep: 45 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup almond flour
- 1⁄3 cup Kroger® Pure Clover Honey
- 4 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 cups assorted berries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Butter or spray 12 muffin cups and set aside.
- In a bowl combine oats, almond flour, honey, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Divide mixture evenly between muffin cups. Press firmly on the bottom and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until edges are golden brown. Carefully run a thin spatula or butter knife around the edges of each cup to loosen. Allow to cool completely in the pan.
- Remove granola cups from pan and fill each with about ¼ cup of yogurt. Top with fruit.
- Store extra unfilled granola cups in an airtight container at room temperature.