Gourmet Gold Potatoes
The warm flavor of turmeric goes great with oven-roasted potatoes!
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 45 minutes
- 2 pounds Private Selection™ Petite Gold Gourmet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon Private Selection™ Turmeric
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Peel the potatoes, then cut them into wedges. Bring a pot of water to boil; cook for about 8-10 minutes. Drain the potatoes; return them to the pot. Sprinkle them with flour, turmeric, oregano, salt and pepper. Cover the pot with the lid and shake vigorously to coat the potatoes with the flour and spice mixture.
- Pour the oil onto a preheated baking sheet. Place the potatoes on the tray; carefully toss until coated with oil. Bake for about 20 minutes, then serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers.