Gooey Frankenstein Crispy Rice Treats
These perfectly gooey, crispy treats are spookily fun to serve at a Halloween party. Get your kids involved by having them draw their own Frankenstein face.
Serves: 8Prep: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 bag (16 oz.) mini marshmallows
- Green food coloring
- 5 cups Kroger® Crispy Rice Cereal
- Black decorating icing
- 16 candy eyeballs
- Prepare an 8”x8” pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and cook until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in green food coloring.
- Add the cereal and stir until combined. Pour into the prepared pan and gently press the treats flat.
- Allow to cool fully, then cut into 8 rectangles. Use the black icing to make Frankenstein hair and mouths on each rectangle, then top with candy eyeballs. Serve and store leftovers in an airtight container.