Fruited Tea Punch
Tea and fruit are so good for you, and when combined in this delicious punch they become a party in a glass.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. loose tea leaves
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 medium oranges, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 cans (12 oz.) ginger ale
- 6 cups ice
- Place tea leaves in bowl; add boiling water. Let steep for 3–4 minutes. Strain liquid into large pitcher; stir in sugar, orange juice, and lemon juice until sugar dissolves.
- Add oranges, strawberries, and raspberries; cover and chill for 4 hours. When ready to serve, pour into punch bowl. Add ginger ale and cracked ice and serve immediately.