Fruit Pizza on the Grill
Save to My Recipes
A delicious and fun-filled way to end a summer meal — this fruit pizza will have everyone wanting another piece!
Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 can (11 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen peach slices, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen mixed berries, thawed
- Lightly spray grill grids, then prepare the grill for medium heat.
- Combine the butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl and beat with a mixer on low speed until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Combine the honey and water in a small mixing bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Carefully unroll pizza dough onto a flat-sided nonstick cookie sheet, and then flip onto the hot grill. Grill 3-4 minutes on each side (using the cookie sheet as your spatula when flipping and removing the crust).
- Brush one side of the pizza crust with the honey mixture and cook for an additional minute. Remove the crust from the grill and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread with cream cheese mixture and arrange fruit on top. Cut and serve immediately.