Frozen Berry Sangria Floats
Save to My Recipes
This frozen cocktail recipe only gets better as it thaws, making it the perfect beverage for warm summer days and nights.
Created by: Carrie Robinson, Frugal Foodie Mama
- 2 tablespoons Private Selection™ Triple Berry Medley
- Splash of club soda
- 5 ounces rosé or red wine
- 1/2 cup Private Selection™ Summer Raspberry Sorbet or Pomegranate Acai and Blueberry Sorbet
- Fresh mint springs (optional)
- Place 2 Tbsp. of frozen berry medley into a wine glass and pour in the wine.
- Drop in one scoop of the berry sorbet and finish off with a splash of club soda. Garnish with a sprig of mint, if desired.