Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Easy, no-bake vanilla cheesecake filling in fresh, juicy strawberries is a great snack or lighter dessert.
Prep: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 40 large strawberries
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cut the stem off strawberries. Using melon baller carefully scoop out center of each strawberry; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, place cream cheese, condensed milk, vanilla and salt. Beat with a hand mixer on medium-high until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag. Fill each strawberry with cheese mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.