Brie and Chocolate Appetizer Tarts
Give melted Brie a layer of the unexpected with spreadable chocolate and a fresh fruit garnish.
- 8 ounces Brie soft cheese
- HERSHEY'S® Spreads Chocolate
- 15 (1.9 oz. pkg.) already baked mini phyllo dough shells
- Fresh raspberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Remove outer rind from Brie cheese. Cut into approximately 1-inch cubes.
- Remove shells from packaging; place on baking sheet. Place one cheese cube in each shell.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese is hot and melted. Remove from oven. Top each shell with 1 tsp. chocolate spread and a raspberry. Serve immediately.