Blueberry Pancake Poppers
Blueberry pancakes meet mini muffins in this brilliant breakfast treat mash-up. Great for a crowd-pleasing brunch or grab-and-go-breakfast, they’re fun for everyone.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 12 minutesTotal: 27 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- 4 tablespoons Private Selection™ 100% Pure Grade A Amber Color Maple Syrup, divided
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk or buttermilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 24 mini muffin cups; set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Add 4 tablespoons melted butter, 3 tablespoons maple syrup, egg, milk and vanilla. Stir until just combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter between prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter and 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- Brush tops of muffins with butter syrup mixture. Let cool in pan about 5 minutes before removing to wire rack. Serve warm or cool.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container.