Berry Prosecco Pops
These fun frozen treats are for adults only!
Serves: 13Prep: 4 hours 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutes
- 1 bottle prosecco
- 3 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1 cup assorted blueberries, raspberries and/or sliced strawberries
- Mix together prosecco and simple syrup.
- Evenly divide berries between popsicle molds. Pour prosecco mixture over fruit and insert sticks.
- Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours. Keep frozen.
- Tip: To make simple syrup combine equal parts water and granulated sugar in a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Cool before using.