Baked Potato Soup
Turn the comforting goodness of a baked potato into a warm and creamy soup. Just toss the ingredients together and let your slow cooker do all the work.
Prep: 15 minutesCook: 4 hoursTotal: 4 hours 15 minutes
- 2 large Kroger Baker Russet Potatoes, peeled and cut into ½” cubes
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups Simple Truth Free Range Chicken Bone Broth
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cooked crumbled bacon
- In slow cooker, combine potatoes, onion, garlic, broth, butter, salt and pepper. Cover; cook on high 4 hours or low 8 hours, until potatoes are very tender.
- Mash mixture until smooth and soupy. Stir in sour cream.
- Serve soup with cheese, green onion and bacon. Refrigerate leftovers.