Bagel French Toast
Bagels are a standard morning staple—why not make them into French toast for an even better breakfast?
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons Private Selection™ Maple Syrup
- 1 bag (6 count) Plain Bagels, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and maple syrup. Soak bagels in egg mixture.
- In a large skillet or griddle over medium-low heat, melt butter. Remove bagel halves from egg mixture, letting excess egg drip off. Place in skillet; sprinkle tops with cinnamon. Cook 4-5 minutes per side, until lightly browned.