Avocado Chicken Hotdog Relish with Broccoli Grape Salad
Enjoy a delicious hot dog relish and salad recipe for the whole family!
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3⁄4 cup sweet red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 Simple Truth™ Chicken Hot Dogs
- 8 Simple Truth™ Whole Wheat Hot Dog Buns
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 cups grapes, sliced
- 2 cups Greek Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- In a large bowl, combine grapes, broccoli, carrots, yogurt and ranch dip mix. Mix until vegetables are coated throughout.
- Combine bell pepper, avocado, onion, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Cook hotdogs in a skillet or microwave for 1-2 minutes, until heated all the way through. Spread cut sides of buns with mustard if desired.
- Place hot dogs in buns; spoon avocado relish on top.
- Serve with the Broccoli Grape Salad on the side.