Air Fryer Gluten-Free Fried Pickles
It can be hard to enjoy ballpark, carnival or fair foods when you need to be gluten-free, but this easy recipe lets you enjoy those great tastes at home anytime.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- 1 jar (16 oz.) pickle chips, drained and patted dry
- 1⁄3 cup arrowroot starch
- Salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups Blue Diamond Nut-Thins Crackers, crushed
- Oil spray, as needed
- Ranch dressing
- Heat air fryer to 425°F.
- Set up breading station by mixing flour, salt and pepper in 1 shallow bowl. Place beaten egg in second shallow bowl and prepared breadcrumbs in a third shallow bowl.
- Dip each pickle in the flour mixture, then egg, then breadcrumbs, shaking off any excess between each step.
- Place in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Spray lightly with oil. Air fry for 6-8 minutes, turning once, or until golden brown and crispy. Repeat with remaining pickles if necessary.
- Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.
- Refrigerate leftovers.