Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Pies
Try this easy, gluten-free version of a fried hand-pie at home. They’re easy to make, and don’t have any of the mess of deep frying!
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 gluten-free soft taco tortillas
- 1 can (20 oz.) Kroger® Apple Pie Filling
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat air fryer to 400°F.
- Evenly divide apple pie filling between tortillas, placing just off center.
- Tuck in the ends of each tortilla and roll up tightly around the filling.
- Brush outside of tortillas with butter and place seam side down in the air fryer basket. Cook in batches if needed to prevent overcrowding.
- Air fry for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile mix together sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl. While pies are still, warm roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.