Zerowater® 5-Stage Ion Exchange Replacement Water Filter
ZeroWater's 5-stage filtration technology removes TDS. The 5-stage filter transforms your tap water into delicious, TDS-free drinking water. Get more out of your water with ZeroWater's 5-Stage Water Filtration.
- Stage 1 - Removes suspended solids such as dust and rust that make your water appear cloudy
- Stage 2 - Removes additional suspended solids
- Stage 3 - Removes organic contaminants; pesticides, herbicides, mercury, chlorine, chloramine, and stops bacteria from growing
- Stage 4 - Removes inorganic compounds i.e. metals, nonmetals and radiological contaminants
- Stage 5 - Removes remaining suspended solids, holds the resin in place
Our replacement filters fit in all ZeroWater pitchers and water dispensers, from the smallest pitcher to the largest.
- Instead of carbon filtering only, our filters use Ion Exchange Technology to reduce contaminants
- Filters water in 5 stages; NSF certified to reduce lead and other heavy metals
- Removes 99.6% of total dissolved solids (tested by independent lab)
- The only pour-through filters NSF Certified to remove chromium & lead
Shipping & Return Information
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4(3)5(1)4(1)3(1)2(0)1(0)