Zero Degree® 1/4 Drive Gearless Ratchet with Socket Quick Release
Zero Degree® gearless ratchets and wrenches are designed to equip the mechanic with a superior alternative to traditional geared ratcheting tools. Our patented Gearless design utilizes chromium steel roller bearings to grip and turn a fastener in less than 1° of turning arc, allowing work in extremely tight work spaces. The roller bearings are vertically stabilized to provide a smooth, silent "ratcheting" action that will not slip and meets the rigorous torque and lifecycle specifications of the America Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
- Zero Degree® Gearless ratchets are designed to work in extremely tight work spaces by gripping and turning a fastener in less than 1° of sweep
- These ratchets are an ideal addition to existing automotive and mechanical tool assortments
- Vertically stabilized roller bearings support a positive clutch design that engages instantly for greater control and a more precise feel
- Replaces the traditional geared ratchet mechanism so there are no teeth, pawls, or springs to breakdown
- Includes an easy sliding directional change mechanism and a quick socket release for fast and easy operation
- Built from high carbon alloy steel for maximum strength and durability and nickel chrome plated for superior rust resistance.
- Meets the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME B107.110) specifications for torque and life cycle.
- Covered by a Lifetime Warranty