Woodbridge Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
In 1979, Robert Mondavi founded Woodbridge Winery near his childhood home of Lodi, California to craft fine wines for everyday enjoyment. Our Cabernet Sauvignon displays aromas and flavors of blackberry and dark cherry, with hints of toast and spice. Wine to me is passion. It's family and friends. It's warmth of heart and generosity of spirit. - Robert Mondavi.
- One 1.5 L bottle of Woodbridge Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine, equal to two standard 750 mL bottles
- Cabernet wine with aromas and flavors of dark cherry, blackberry, cedar, brown sugar, toast, and spice
- Delicious red wine that pairs beautifully with grilled meats, tomato-based pasta dishes, and chili
- Medium-bodied and complex red table wine with a toasty caramel finish
- Woodbridge bottled wine featuring premium grapes from California
- Woodbridge wine perfect for serving at your next dinner party
- California wine aged in French and American oak for a rich and toasty finish
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.38(229)5(138)4(57)3(25)2(1)1(8)