Wild Planet Wild Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
These nutritional powerhouses offer a delicious mild flavor and so much more. Wild Planet sardines in extra virgin olive oil are meaty, scale-free and sustainably caught. Sardines are an easy way to eat lower on the food chain while gaining essential nutrients such as EPA and DHA Omega-3s, iron, and potassium.
- Meaty, and scale-free, these sardines are delicious, tender, and have a light smoky flavor
- These sardines are nutritional powerhouses; one three ounce serving contains 18g of protein, 1,800 mg of EPA & DHA omega-3s and 50% of your daily value of vitamin D
- Wild Planet uses sustainable and selective harvesting methods to help eliminate bycatch
- Caught in the north pacific; non-gmo project verified, kosher, gluten-free
- Caught in the north pacific
- Non-gmo project verified, kosher, gluten-free
Sardines (Sardinops Sagax or Sardinops Melanostictus), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Water, Sea Salt, Aqueous Natural Smoke.
Contains Fish and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Fred Meyer is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.