White Dragon Fruit
Extremely large with pleasantly mild sweet, cream-colored interior. This exotic cactus fruit has a delicately sweet and mildly acidic taste, reminiscent of watermelon, cactus pear and kiwi. Refreshingly light and sweet – dragonfruit’s taste is a cross between kiwi, cactus pear and watermelon.
- Perfect for adding to salads, pastries, beverages, smoothies, sherbets, sorbets, and juices.
- Good source of Vitamin C and B, iron, magnesium, protien and fiber
- Rich in Phytonutrients and antioxidants.
- Benefits: Improve digestion, strengthen immune system and boost energy
- Pair with other Tropical fruits in salad
- Ripe Yellow Dragon Fruit will give slightly to gentle pressure.
- To ripen fruit, leave at room temperature for one to two days. Refrigerate ripe fruit in a crisper drawer up to three or four days.
Dragon Fruit; Nutrifacts based on USDA Food-A-Pedia (Kiwi) for 1 Kiwi, raw
Undeclared Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...