WD-40® Specialist Water Resistant Silicone Lubricant Spray
WD-40® Specialist® Water Resistant Silicone Lubricant safely lubricates, waterproofs and protects metal and non-metal surfaces, including rubber, plastic and vinyl better than leading competitors. Our silicone spray dries fast and leaves a clear, non-staining film that doesn't stick or make a mess, so it won't attract dirt. Effective in a temperature range from -100°F to 500°F, it's ideal for use on cables, pulleys, guide rails, valves, linkages, hinges, locks and more, and is 50-state VOC compliant 4 BALL WEAR The test and what it means: This test measures the wear protection of a fluid on a metal surface. A steel ball is pressed with force against three stationary steel balls and is rotated at 1200 rpm for 60 minutes. WD-40 Specialist Water Resistant Silicone is far superior to the competition leaving the smallest scar, representing its ability to protect your machinery and other moving parts better than the rest. EXTREME PRESSURE The test and what it means: This test measures the load carrying properties of a lubricant. WD-40 Specialist Water Resistant Silicone demonstrates that it is able to withstand higher pressure than the leading competitors!
- Silicone lubricant provides a protective, waterproof and low-friction coating to multiple surfaces
- Our quick-drying formula cures into a clear, stain-resistant hard film that protects your surfaces from the elements
- Safe to use on metal, rubber, vinyl, and plastic without a messy residue
- SMART STRAW SPRAYS 2 WAYS offers the option of a precision stream or fan-shaped spray
- Protects a range of products found in the shop, garage, job site, or home including cables, pulleys, valves, hinges, windows, sliding doors and locks