Wasa Crisp'n Light Seven Grains Crispbread Crackers
Since 1919. Simplify your snacking the Swedish way. Starting with a few simple ingredients, Wasa delivers a light crunch that pairs perfectly with your favorite toppings. What is crispbread? Not quite bread and not quite cracker, Wasa is a delightfully crunchy snack loved the world over. Seven grain blend. Delightfully crisp. Wasa Carbon Neutral (Wasa's business reduces its greenhouse gas emissions from field to the shelf and offsets to zero any remaining emissions by promoting renewable energy projects and rainforest preservation.
- WASA CRISPBREAD: Crispy, airy and full of flavor, WASA Crisp'n Light crispbread slices are a great alternative to bread and crackers
- WASA CRISP'N LIGHT SEVEN GRAINS CRISPBREAD: Made with wheat flour, rye flour, whole grain wheat flour for a delicate and crispy texture with a deliciously mild rye flavor
- ONLY 60 CALORIES PER SERVING: This savory WASA Crisp'n Light Seven Grains crispbread has 20 calories per slice (60 calories per serving) is fat free, no saturated fat, zero grams of trans fat, has no cholesterol and is a great alternative to bread
- MADE IN GERMANY: These crispbreads are made in Germany and are a great alternative to crackers
- Layer your favorite toppings on WASA crispbread for smart and satisfying snacks
- Replace bread with crispbreads for a creative and wholesome breakfast or open faced sandwich at lunch
- SEVEN GRAIN CRACKERS: Our Swedish roots are reflected in our quality; We carefully select and perfectly blend ingredients to create A light airy "crunch" and great taste
Seven Grain Flour Blend (Wheat, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Rye, Yellow Corn, Whole Grain Barley, Spelt, Whole Grain Amaranth, Whole Grain Quinoa), Sugar, Apple Extract, Salt, Canola Oil
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More