What is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol, a substance found in grape skins and seeds and red wine, is an antioxidant polyphenol. Resveratrol is produced by many plants in response to environmental stressors such as drought, UV radiation from sunlight and fungal infections.
As an antioxidant, resveratrol works at the cellular level to protect healthy cells from free radical damage.* Scientific evidence indicates that resveratrol is responsible for the cardioprotective properties of red wine.*
Trans-resveratrol, the biologically active form of resveratrol, is the most studied resveratrol isomer.*
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Trans-Resveratrol?
- A natural antioxidant for cardiovascular health.*
Vitacost® Trans-Resveratrol is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Trans-resveratrol is the biologically active form of resveratrol.
- Provides 500 mg of resveratrol (standardized to 50% trans-resveratrol) per 1-capsule serving.
- Standardization ensures consistent levels of active ingredients in each dose.
- Each bottle contains 60 servings.
- Provides the benefits of red wine without the alcohol and sugar.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
PLEASE NOTE: The appearance of this product has changed. The capsules are now clear, not green. The active ingredients in the formula remain the same.
Potency • Purity • Pride
Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and s
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.