Vitacost TMG - Trimethylglycine (Betaine Anhydrous)
What is TMG (trimethylglycine)?
Trimethylglycine (TMG), also known as betaine, is a naturally occurring compound found in beets, spinach, quinoa, wheat bran and some meats. It’s also produced by the body from choline and the amino acid glycine.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® TMG (Trimethylglycine)?
- TMG is an important cofactor in methylation, a cellular process in which methyl groups (CH3) are donated for other processes in the body
- TMG is involved in the metabolism of homocysteine
- TMG is involved in the synthesis of some neurotransmitters and other biologically important molecules in the body
Vitacost® TMG (Trimethylglycine) is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 750 mg of TMG per single-capsule serving
- Contains 180 servings per bottle
- Better value than similar products on market
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
About Vitacost® Brand
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.