- Vitacost Synergy Vitamin C-1000 per serving with L-Lysine & L- Proline
Vitacost Synergy Vitamin C-1000 per serving with L-Lysine & L- Proline
What is Vitamin C-1000 with L-Lysine & L-Proline?
Vitamin C-1000 is a multi-nutrient complex supplying 1,000 mg of vitamin C per four-capsule serving.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Vitamin C-1000 with L-Lysine & L-Proline?
- L-Lysine – An essential amino acid that must be obtained through diet
- L-Proline – A non-essential amino acid that can be made by the body from other amino acids
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex – Bioflavonoids are plant compounds found abundantly in the pulp and rinds of citrus fruits, as well as in other fruits, vegetables and teas
- Quercetin – A compound found naturally in apple skins, onions, tea and red wine, belonging to a class of flavonoids called flavonols
- Green Tea Extract – From leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant; standardized to 45% EGCG
Why is Synergy Vitamin C-1000 with L-Lysine & L-Proline your everyday essential?
- Unique multi-nutrient complex
- Supplies 1,000 mg of vitamin C, plus amino acids, bioflavonoids and green tea in one convenient formula
- Provides a one-month supply (30 servings per bottle)
- High quality, great value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it ba