- Vitacost Synergy P-5-P Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate
Vitacost Synergy P-5-P Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate
What is P-5-P Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate?
P-5-P Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate supplies 50 mg of the active, coenzyme form of vitamin B6 per tablet.
Vitamin B6 exists in three major chemical forms: pyridoxine, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine. As a water-soluble essential nutrient, it must be replaced regularly in the body. Vitamin B6 is found in foods such as beans, meat, poultry, fish, some fruits and vegetables and fortified cereals.
Vitamin B6 performs a variety of functions necessary for good health, including:
- Proper function of the nervous and immune systems*
- Conversion of stored carbohydrates for maintaining healthy glucose metabolism*
- Formation of hemoglobin, necessary for transporting oxygen throughout the body*
- Plays a part in the function of more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism*
- Synthesis of neurotransmitters and myelin formation*
What are the key benefits of Synergy P-5-P Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate?
- Supports the nervous system*
- Contributes to many metabolic processes needed for good health*
- Promotes the release of stored energy*
- Supports enzymes involved in maintaining healthy red blood cells*
- Promotes healthy gene expression*
Why is Synergy P-5-P Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate your everyday essential?
- Supplies 50 mg of the active form of vitamin B6 per tablet
- Each bottle contains 100 servings
- Incredible value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that