- Vitacost Synergy Advan-C® 1,000 mg per serving with Quercetin & Bioflavonoids
Vitacost Synergy Advan-C® 1,000 mg per serving with Quercetin & Bioflavonoids
What is Advan-C with Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoids?
Advan-C with Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoids is a synergistically formulated combination of a gentler form of vitamin C plus citrus bioflavonoids and quercetin. Advan-C is an acid-neutralized form of vitamin C, meaning it’s non-irritating to your digestive system.
Bioflavonoids are plant compounds known for their antioxidant benefits. They’re abundant in the pulp and rinds of citrus fruits as well as in other fruits, vegetables and teas.
Quercetin is a type of bioflavonoid also found in plant foods (especially apples, onions and green and black teas), with antioxidant properties.
What are the key benefits of Synergy Advan-C® with Quercetin & Citrus Bioflavonoids?
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure already within normal range.*
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system.*
- Promotes the maintenance of healthy DNA.*
- Maintains a healthy bladder wall. *
- Promotes a healthy colon.*
Why is Synergy Advan-C® with Quercetin & Citrus Bioflavonoids your everyday essential?
- Delivers 1,000 mg of vitamin C per 2-capsule serving.
- Features Advan-C, a form of vitamin C that’s gentle on the digestive system and more absorbable than other forms of vitamin C.
- Provides 200 mg of citrus bioflavonoids and 200 mg of quercetin per serving.
- Incredible value compared to other vitamin C supplements.
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufacture