- Vitacost Shirataki Fettuccine Pasta - Non-GMO and Gluten Free
Vitacost Shirataki Fettuccine Pasta - Non-GMO and Gluten Free
- Vegan, plant-based noodles
- 5 calories, ZERO guilt!
- Free of gluten and soy
- Use in all your favorite pasta dishes
- Packaged in a BPA-free bag
Fettuccine Alfredo may be your favorite – but it’s the kind of meal that leaves you with a mountain of guilt. Sure, you could swap the heavy cream, butter and cheese for lighter ingredients, but what about the pasta itself?
Enter your new favorite noodle – Vitacost® Shirataki Fettuccine Pasta! Made from the root of the Konnyaku Imo plant, this pasta is packed with healthy soluble fiber, with fewer carbohydrates and calories (it’s so low-cal, it’s practically no-cal!) per serving than traditional fettuccine.
How to enjoy
Don’t be thrown off by the unique aroma when you open the package! Follow these instructions and you’ll have perfect pasta:
- Pour pasta into a strainer and rinse under cold water for at least 30-60 seconds.
- Add to a saucepan, cover with water and boil uncovered for 1 minute.
- Drain and pat dry or place in a skillet over low heat until dry.
- Add to your favorite dish and enjoy the guilt-free miracle of 5-calorie pasta!
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)