- Vitacost ROOT2 Yaeyama Chlorella
Vitacost ROOT2 Yaeyama Chlorella
What is Yaeyama Chlorella?
Yaeyama Chlorella supplies a unique strain of chlorella algae (Chlorella vulgaris) specially cultivated in fresh, mountain spring water from Japan’s Ishigaki Island. Processed using a unique, high-impact, jet-spray technique, Yaeyama chlorella cell walls are carefully pulverized to promote increased absorption of algal nutrients.
What are the key benefits of ROOT2 Yaeyama Chlorella?
- Chlorella has long been considered a superfood for its rich phytonutrient content, including chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, antioxidants and protein.
- Chlorella supports antioxidant enzyme activity.*
- Supports healthy maternal micronutrient support during pregnancy.*
- When chlorella is ingested by a breastfeeding mother, the infant’s immune system health is nutritionally supported.*
- Promotes healthy iron and folate blood levels within the normal range in healthy people.*
- Nurtures the intestines’ ability to capture and excrete environmental contaminants, especially when combined with a healthy, fiber-rich diet.*
- Maintains a healthy blood pressure already within the normal limits.*
ROOT2 Yaeyama Chlorella is Rooted in Science, Rooted in Nature.
- Features a premium-quality Yaeyama chlorella
- Specially processed to promote easy absorption
- Supplies 2 g of Yaeyama chlorella per 5-capsule serving
- Contains 30 servings per bottle
- Great value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured