Vitacost IP-6 Inositol Hexaphosphate
What is IP-6?
IP-6 (inositol hexaphosphate, or phytic acid) is a compound found in high-fiber foods such as beans, brown rice, wheat bran and corn. It''s a specific form of inositol, a sugar-like substance that''s part of the B complex of vitamins.
In the body, IP-6 is present in nearly all cells, where it assists with cellular functions and the metabolism of calcium and other minerals.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® IP-6?
- It''s a well-known antioxidant
- IP-6 and inositol are often taken together to support immune health, although evidence for its benefits are limited to laboratory and animal -not human- studies.
Why is Vitacost® IP-6 your everyday essential?
- Supplies 500 mg of IP-6 per single-capsule serving
- Also supplies the minerals calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
- Contains 240 servings per bottle
- Great value compared to other brands
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.