- Vitacost InfantHealth Liquid Vitamin D Drops for Kids
Vitacost InfantHealth Liquid Vitamin D Drops for Kids
What isVitacost InfantHealth Liquid Vitamin D Drops for Kids?
Vitacostliquid form of vitamin D ideal for anyone who has trouble swallowing capsules. It features vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), the same form of vitamin D the body produces when skin is exposed to ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
Increased use of sunscreen and less time spent outdoors can result in less-than-optimal natural vitamin D production by the body. In addition, few natural foods contain vitamin D in sufficient quantity to meet Daily Value needs.Liquid Vitamin D drops is a good source of vitamin D, supplying 400 IU per single-drop serving.
How does vitamin D support health?
- Supports fetal skeletal development and tooth enamel formation.*
- Supports the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.*
- Contributes to bone strength, as proper levels create optimum conditions for bone formation.*
- Promotes the intestinal absorption of calcium.*
- Supports proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.*
- Contributes to healthy levels of phosphorus in the body.*
Why chooseVitacost InfantHealth Liquid Vitamin D Drops for Kids?
- Easy to take. May be taken alone or added to food or beverages.
- One drop provides 400 IU of vitamin D (as cholecalciferol).
- Each bottle contains 900 servings!
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to improve the delivery of this supplement, the dropper style has been updated. Instead of dippable, squeeze-top wands, bottles now feature fixed drop-dispensers.